Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Coin Class

The article I posted last week, A Coin Roll Hunting Primer, generated nearly 2000 views in just a few days-quite impressive for this little coin blog!  It also has me thinking. Lots of folks would benefit from and take advantage of a coin roll hunting, coin collecting, error and die variety class.
I've been learning the OBS software platform, so livestreaming would make such a class interactive.
I figure I'd start with a weekend afternoon class, about an hour long. Longer if need be. Start with a discusion of the subject, show examples, then get to Q&A with the viewers.



1918-D Woody Planchet
A topic that has been floating around in groups lately is Woodies. I've been promising to write about them but always seem to have something more important to do.
Time to reprioritize my action list with this at the top.
TIME: 3PM EST
DATE: Saturday October 7
PLACE: Youtube
COST: Nuthin
WHO: You, Me, Them, Us, We, They
LINK: kpeavey2 Channel on Youtube
  • Presentation
  • Examples
  • Q&A
  • Test
  • Live Chat


It is your duty to show up.

Final Exam

To liven things up one lucky learner will receive a (gently pre-owned) copy of James Ruddy's Photograde, 18th Edition, a 10x loupe, and maybe some coins if I'm still in a good mood.


Come Early
Stay Late
Work Hard
Study
and no matter what, DON'T QUIT


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Andy. I add to it here and there. It's in a constant state of improvement.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ken! I'll be sure to be there. Awesome site!

    ReplyDelete